!!! 2 LEGIT 2 QUIT !!! !!! 2 LEGIT 2 QUIT !!!

Awesome

Although the same animation of the walking guy is used throughout, it's still timed quite well, and I found it really funny.

Good job, sir! :)

DARE DARE

Well

The animation, sound, and story were well done.

The only problem I had was the retardedness of his change to Christianity.
His mother dies so then he needs to be saved and comforted? How weak of him. He helped build houses for kids in a crisis, but he's too weak to deal with his mother's death without believing mythology?

To me that's a fail. Sorry, just my opinion.
Other than that good video.

Street Fighter Revival Street Fighter Revival

Superb

The sprite animation and movement were insanely well done. A couple spelling errors, but this deserves 4.5/5.

rosecicmil responds:

Thanks, i really appreciate the comment.

Nocturnus Nocturnus

Pretty awesome

I loved it.

I know the running has already been pointed out.
My only problem with it is the hand blur animation.
I think they could have been done with tweening for a cleaner and more normal appearance.

Great flash though. Certainly a favorite.

Linux VS Windows short Linux VS Windows short

Pretty good

I enjoyed it!
The music actually fit really well considering it wasn't 'fight' music.
I hope you make a longer version, because I really enjoyed this!

8/10 stars.
4/5 rating.

FBI: Paris Sex Tape FBI: Paris Sex Tape

These videos suck

This entire series is really retarded.

Awesome Grounds Awesome Grounds

You're right!

I totally agree with you!
Fuck Egoraptor!

I mean seriously, who would like a flash movie that makes fun of video games. It's totally not true that most humor is based on exposing the ironies of real world situations.

How dare Egoraptor extend that same type of humor to a demographic of people who love video games!?!?!

Good call, man. I'm totally glad you submitted this poorly made flash bashing a successful flash animator just because they have talent and you don't care for their work.

Your immaturity stat must be like +26 right now!
Oops, sorry for the video game humor :(

</sarcasm>

PS: This post-script is just to remind the users of Newgrounds that the internets is serious business.

Awesome Evolved Awesome Evolved

Well...

The actual animation wasn't bad.
The jokes weren't great though. They kind of just poke fun at drastically immature and worn out situations.

If someone came inside a hologram, it wouldn't hit the sides >.>
It's a hologram <.<

I'll give you 2 stars for the attempt, and the decent animation.

Remember that if you want to make something in Egoraptors style, it has to have humor based in the plot of the game you're spoofing.
Many people try to make an Awesome movie simply by coupling bad animation and random cheap jokes.

Good luck next time ^.^'

RubberNinja responds:

OH MAN, YOU'RE SO FREAKING WISE.

SERIOUSLY.

metroid awesome metroid awesome

lolz

The dododododo thing bit was pretty funny.
I think the other jokes you tried to add would have been funny if presented differently.
And your voice wasn't that great >.<
Try to come up with a different voice, or maybe add some other humor elements,

Horsenwelles responds:

i am on my other movies, starting with a script

iron stick tournament.ep1 iron stick tournament.ep1

Hmmm.

You misspelled 'technique' like 3 times. The fighting isn't bad, but the whole animation is really choppy. Some of the scenes hold for an excessive amount of time.

It looks like you copied some of the moves from DBZ and Naruto >.>
No worries though. If you fix the technical stuff, and maybe add some music, it would be a good flash.
Also, the beginning could use some work. Make the text appearance smoother and more readable. Maybe even shorten it up a bit.

threassance responds:

yeah you're right. i guess your pc is just like mine. it gets really really really slow on some parts.